Thursday, April 9, 2009
Utah: Day 5!!
Today another great day in Utah awaited us! Although, we didn't go skiing today which made everyone bumed (it was snowing like CRAZY and it was really hard to see). So on the way home from the slopes we stopped at Target get Anderson his late birthday present and while we were there I found some cute gladiator sandals that were only $20 (bargain in my mind) so I thought, "Why not? Get them!" so I did! Then we went to Maris and Justin's house to dye Easter eggs. Duncan, Hailey, Jeremy, and my Mom went to Utah State to check it out. From what I heard it was quite impressive! Then we hung out at Maris's and ate some yummy hot dogs (thanks Justin!) and went to the Park City outlets! We had a blast!! Solomon kept on trying on girls clothes which kept everyone entertained! Then we headed home (well to the hotel..) and whew! What a day! Time to get some Zzzz's! Goodnight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment