Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Back to School!
It was the second (first for me because we missed Monday...) day back to school, and it was nice getting back to the pace and structure of things...I guess. I do though, miss sleeping in and actually eating breakfast. Since it was a new quarter we switched seats in science, reviewed for our unit test (tomorrow) in history, talked about exercising in health, cleaned our lockers for "Locker Clean Out Day" in Time To Soar (free period), talked about our trip for Chorus (in Chorus of course), talked about miming in drama, talked about surface area and volume of a 3d figure in math, in English took a 52 question practice SOL test (which I didn't finish...woops), and had play practice 'till 5:30. And of course had homework, and lots of it!! And whew, now it's time for bed....YEA!! Goodnight!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment