Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Aunt Erin!!


Happy Birthday Aunt Erin! We love you so much! You are one of the caring and sweetest person I know. You always are so willing and you are a very great example to me! Because of you I have the prettiest middle name in the world! I love being  with you because we love to do the same things. I always have a blast with you and you can make anything fun! Also you are very funny and always make me laugh. One of my favorite times with you of course is when we are swimming together, but when we get to play "Would you rather have..." (its the game where you pick what you would rather have in a magazine) It's always SO fun to play with you! I love you very very VERY much. Infinite X's and O's! Also I know she loves mermaids (hence the picture...) We love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment