Monday, April 27, 2009
I Know...I Know...
I know I said I would post the picture and I haven't...yet! I don't know where the cable is which causes some problems so I will try to look for it...but I feel bad...boring blog with no pictures : (. Anyway it was a Monday (grrr....) and an okay one. I got a new lunch box which spiced up my day. I will also take a picture of that...The funny thing is my laptop case and my lunch box are the same design! Also I have a TON of things going on this week and I'm a little stressed. At least 4 tests on Wednesday that I don't really know the info (we are cramming in review for all our state wide tests...yuck!) But... on the lighter side we (the music departments at school) are taking a trip to Busch Gardens (amusement park) on Friday. Which means: No school on Friday but also means long bus ride! But its late and I must be off...goodnight!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment