Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sleep PLEASE!


Well since play practice takes up most of my life now, there is no time to do anything, let alone sleep! But don't get me wrong play practice is a BLAST! I have learned SO many new card games, who knew there were so many! But today was extra busy because right after play practice I had mutual, which was also a blast. We did mothers day things....shh! Then I got home at 9:00 and had to do my homework. Finished at 10:45!! Also (I had to leave school early in order to make play practice) I had my teeth cleaned today! No cavities...YEA! No baby teeth...YEA! Pictured below are my teeth (I promised Maris some pictures, lame, I know...) As I said last night, YEA!! It's time for bed, Goodnight!!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to see you teeth but I would much prefer a picture of your cute face! Hey I will take what I can get. We sure miss having you guys here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Woops..sorry! We sure miss being in good 'ol Utah! We had a blast!

    ReplyDelete