Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Best Day!!

Today we visited my future (hopefully) Alma Malter....BYU!! Woot-woot...Go Cougars!! It was so fun. We did take a break from skiing, it was a good day to beacuse it was snowing and was windy in the mountains. BYU campus was really cool. We had a DELICIOUS lunch at the 'Legends Grill'. I got a Cesar salad, mmm. Then we had a tour from a student at BYU. We rode around in a golf cart all around campus. He told us about all the history of the buildings, their names, and where certain things that were held there. At the end of the tour we got a free BYU cougars t-shirt. I hope I go there! Gooo Cougars! (Sorry Uncle Shannon!)

Then we went to CUTE Solomon's baptism, aww he is SO precious! It was really great. His (and my) cousin, Maris gave a great talk on baptism and then his sister, Hailey also gave a great talk on the Holy Ghost. Then we all went to crown burger and ate up a feast, boy I'm STILL full! Then some family went over to my Grandma's house to chit-chat and hang out. It was quite fun. Then... I got a call from the Utah State Police saying that I called 991. SCARY!! It turns out I accidentally turned my phone on emergency mode. But, all in all it was a fabulous day!!

2 comments: