Monday, April 13, 2009
Home!
Although it is nice to be home, I do admit I miss dear ol' Utah!! It was a blast there and thanks to all our family for treating us so well!! We love you!! The flight home was fine. We watched Marley and Me on the plane, an okay movie. We got in about 4 ish but by the time we finally got home after getting luggage and such it was about 5! And my sister had soccer at five so we rushed over there, and soon after that I realized that I myself had soccer. So I had to buy new cleats and shin guards because a trip had been long overdue. I got black, white, and red cleats and black shin guards. I got to practice right on time! Then when I got home a yummy beef tenderloin awaited me...yum! I took a shower and time for bed!! I need to catch up on my Zzz's!! Goodnight!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment