Friday, April 24, 2009
Friday: YAY...and Play!
YAY....it's Friday! That means: sleeping in (kind of) and staying up late (not really, TOO tired). Anyway, it was another great performance!! This time it was more school kids and nor parents. There was this really cute girl dressed in her Cinderella dress and took a picture with the Cinderella...it was darling! Tomorrow I will try to take some pictures!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am glad to hear that you are having so much fun with your play. I wish that I could be at your performance tonight! If I lived close I would come for sure! I hope that you get some pictures and post them so that I can see!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Maris
I took many pictures but I lost the cable to hook the camera up...my dad is working his magic. They will probably be up tomorrow!! ( I hope...)
ReplyDelete