Sunday, May 3, 2009

What a BLAST!! Part: II

Happy Sunday! Today and yesterday were awesome! I'll talk about the weekend first, then the trip: Part II. On Saturday I slept for 11 hours! I was super tired! Then I had my soccer game. We tied 1-1. The beginning of the second half my Achilles Tendon had a spasm or cramped...or something so I couldn't walk...or play soccer. I had to sit out the whole rest of the game : ( After resting for a few hours it was way better and I could walk again. I still don't know what it was though! Then my mom and I went to our local high schools musical "Bye Bye Birdie". It was really cute! Then today we went to church and had yummy shrimp salad for dinner.

Part I is right here.
Part: II ...Once we were done with our singing competition off to the park we went. At first I was SO scared...I felt like I was going to throw up. But after my first roller coaster, I couldn't get off. Of course some were bigger than others but they were a blast. We had Barbecue for dinner and we headed home. Got home at 11:00...It was a great day!! Goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment