Grandma is one of the most loving people I know. She gives off such a warm and loving atmosphere! Grandma we miss you SO much...please come visit very soon!! xoxoxoxoxo
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Happy Birthday Grandma!!!!
Grandma dearest...Happy Birthday! We all miss you so much! Grandma is the best. She is so creative and I always look forward to her visits not only so I can eat all the yummy food she makes but to actually experience the cooking and learn how to do it! She is so skilled in everything she does. Some of my greatest memories is when she made me my first pink blanket. Man oh man I loved that blanket, I took it everywhere and the poor thing was in shreds! Also she made me the best Halloween costume! It was a Cinderella dress with sequins!! I was in love with it. I couldn't wait to wear it. I look at it sometimes in my closet thinking man I wish I still fit into it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment