Monday, May 25, 2009
Memorial Day!
No school today! Woo-hoo! A break is always nice! For dinner we had take out Thai to celebrate Memorial Day! We got a lot of curry dishes, they were delicious! Yum! Tomorrow I have another state wide test, English! Right now I'm watching the Jon and Kate season premiere. Oh dear, oh dear. That poor family! The cute kids, I hope everything turns out okay. Well time to watch! Goodnight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Olivia,
ReplyDeleteWhat did you think of the episode? I thought that they did a good job but I thought that it was so very sad. It sure sounds like they will be getting a divorce. Those kids are so dang cute and I feel so sad for them. Hope you are doing wel! We are moving on Friday and then I will start blogging again. Tell the family hi! Love you all!
Maris! It's so good to hear from you! I thought the episode was good, although they kind of made Kate seem really happy and lovey-dovey toward her kids (which Im sure she is) but it seemed a little over the top. I thought it was DARLING when Alexis invited that boy to the party and they we inseperable, that was priceless. I do feel really sorry for them too. Thats so exciting you are moving soon! Can't wait to hear about it! Lots of Love to the Scott Family!
ReplyDeleteOh dear, there were some spelling errors in there...
ReplyDelete