Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Jon and Kate Plus Eight....gone!
Well I just found out today, that Jon and Kate plus eight is stopping filming, as many of you know I am an avid watcher of Jon and Kate plus eight. Tivo is jammed packed with them. I'm going to miss it! I have to get to know the "replacers" aka The Hayes family...Anyway! Today was a great day, I was a guide for the rising 6th graders at my school. We showed them around the school, showed them classes, and showed them our lockers, they were really cute :) Oh! I forgot to tell you that yesterday I bought a Vera Bradley clear cosmetic bag. Its really cute. I'm not usually a Vera Bradley fan, but it's cute! Well more tomorrow! Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Is it true that it is really over? I watched the last episode but Kate said that she still wanted to do it. I had heard that things are not so great between them but I had not heard it was over. The Hayes family is pretty cool, the parents seem really happy and I like that. But I still love Jon and Kate!
ReplyDeleteOh really? It could just be a rumor! I have to check out the Hayes Family, they seem really cute! Thanks for the low-down, I thought it was over! Whew!
ReplyDelete