Tuesday, March 31, 2009
English!
Well today was great!! I had a very good day! In English we are learning about verbs: linking verbs, helping verbs (ect.) So yesterday my very very nice English teacher said we were going to have a competition to see who could name all the 29 linking verbs in 5 minutes. So my friend and I came up with song to remember them, its to the tune of "head, shoulders, knees, and toes". So today we had the competition to see who could name them all. My friend and I won, all thanks to our song! We both got blow pops, but we were really proud of our song : ). So that was really fun! Also I had play practice 'till five. again. But it was okay, we just do homework the whole time, so its okay. Spring Break is in 5 days!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment